THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Pick One

Lately Jess and I have been playing a little game we call pick one. It is really very simple. We present two options to each other and then you have to pick one. For instance: Would you rather skydive or be a spelunker? or Would you rather got to Tibet or Thailand? We both find it mildly entertaining and now that we have a baby we have to find our entertainment wherever we can get it. Usually I know my answer about half a second after Jess poses the question but tonight he posed a really hard one. Would you rather blow something up or burn something down? This was a really tough one because there's a bit of fun in destruction. I finally decided I would like to burn something down because I like fire and it would take longer. Jess would like to blow something up. He just couldn't resist the big boom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home