THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Notes on Nothing

I am swimming in Christmas cheer.  Actually I am exceedingly happy because my childcare duties have been cut in half for over a week.  Jess has been home all week and I couldn't think of a better Christmas present.  It is amazing how much I love my child when I'm only on duty half of the time.  Perhaps it's time to hire a nanny.

As I mentioned in a previous post, JAC has learned how to escape his room.  Now, every morning he climbs the stairs and crawls into our bed.  I think this is really cute.  He always goes to Jess' side of the bed.  I often find myself wondering if he knows I'm a big grump in the morning or just likes Jess best.  Lately JAC has also brought us weird things when he came to wake us up.  For instance, yesterday he brought us an orange.

This has been the Christmas of trains.  Trains are fun to buy and when friends and family learned JAC loves trains he has received several as presents.  We had planned to drive to PA and visit Thomas the Train but Thomas was on vacation.  Instead we spent most of the Wednesday at Union Station watching trains and window shopping.  Jess had never been to Union Station and really loved it.  Here are a few pictures.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home