THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend Getaway...Sort of

My head is spinning. This is a common phenomenon in my life because I drink too much coffee. I'm not feeling very verbose so here is our weekend get away told in pictures and a few words.





The whole family is optimistically heading for the beach.


Here we are on the beach. Turns out JAC hates sun, sand and waves.



JAC did love hanging off our balcony.




Our car broke down on the way home.


Here's the crew camped in the Walmart parking lot waiting for the mechanic.


After 4 hours in the blazing sun waiting on the mechanic JAC fell asleep in my arms. This is an absolute first.






JAC asleep with a blanket on his head. He's protesting the car ride.



All in all it wasn't a bad vacation. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home