THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hair

My mom was here this weekend and it was awesome. She's long gone now and her departure has left me in a real funk. I feel dissatisfied with everything. I'm generally grumpy and grouchy but most of my irritated energy has been focused on one thing...my hair. I hate my hair. I feel ugly. If I make it through the whole week without taking my kitchen scissors to it I'll be surprised.

Hair shouldn't matter this much but today it does. I have never had a haircut I liked. It seems that my hair is hard to cut. It is unpredictable. I am really in a funk so if you have any good hair advice send it my way.

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2010 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Hair Advice? Me? No. sorry. fresh out. But, I am sorry that your hair is getting the brunt on the funk. Your mom made your hair, awwwww, does that help? Love you, and your hair.

 
At June 3, 2010 at 4:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have lovely wavy hair... here its an option because I know you like it short..
http://bobhairstyles.co.uk/bob_hairstyles_pics/samantha-who_wavy_bob_hairstyle.jpg
I'll call you in a few... love u L

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home