THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

20 Questions

I'm looking for answers. Feel free to submit yours.

This summer I'm planning on visiting my parents for a month. I thought I would pack up JAC and Roxy up and drive across country. My mom thinks I should fly because JAC hates his car seat. Is it mean to make a one year old ride in the car for two days straight? Does anyone know any ideas for making the car trip more pleasant for both of us?

JAC has gotten down right demanding. He refuses to eat most foods. Most of the time he will only eat if he can have a fork even though he can hardly use it. His tantrums have become much more frequent. Has anyone else experienced this "stage," or is my kid spoiled?

Is there another mom out there who is just tired of sharing? I remember my mom being incredibly generous and selfless. I'm just tired of not being able to eat my ice cream without JAC demanding every other night.

Tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2010 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Do you have a DVD player for the car? I never like the idea of the one eyes babysitter, but it saves long car trips. Ben also loves headphones to listen to music on a CD player but JAC may still be too little for that. I'd fly!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home