THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Haven't Written In Forever

I haven't written in forever. I'm in a blogging slump. In an effort to end the slump I'll give you a preview of possible future posts.

How many people does it take to cut a one year old's hair? At least three and I have the pictures to prove it.

We took in another National's ball game. Do you think I might become a true baseball fan?

What is the difference between discipline and dictatorship? I'll let you decide.

How fast do you have to run to be considered a runner and not a jogger? I'll give you some post race details.

And, of course, I'll write my Ode to Mother's post.

All this is coming in the near future. I promise.

1 Comments:

At May 6, 2010 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Well, hooray and hallelujah! Your alive! I'm so relieved. I enjoyed the preview to future posts. How much hair did you remove from your wiggley child? Is there more to being a baseball fan than sporting the cap and attending one game in your life? What is the difference between a dictator's heart and the heart of the disciplinarian? Can't wait to read the statistical data on the jogging/running question. Post post post! Love, your devoted fan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home