THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

How was Your Day?

Jess is usually pretty good about asking me how my day went when he gets home from work. Unfortunately, by the time he poses the question I'm usually so exhausted that my answers is short and grouchy. I have decided to create a day rating system. Jess can use this guide to determine how the day went and all I have to do is state a letter.

A
1. Did not get puked, peed or pooed on.
2. Successfully got a shower and did my hair.
3. The kid took a nap without and hour of protest.
4. I left the house.
5. I had a good run.
6. I talked to an adult human being about non-kid related stuff

B
1. Only had to change my clothes once
2. Went on a run when the sun was shining.
3. Read an article in my Newsweek.
4. Endured only one hour of random unreasonable crying


C
1. Why did I even bother to get dressed this morning. I am a total mess.
2. Had to pay bills or buy groceries
3. Haven't seen or heard from another human being
4. Have consumed over a pot of coffee in an attempt to stay awake
5. Kid refused to take a nap
6. It rained and I couldn't go running
7. Kid almost choked on a piece of dog food he found while I wasn't looking.

2 Comments:

At September 17, 2009 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Jill said...

HA! I hope today is an "A"!

 
At September 18, 2009 at 4:58 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Excellent! Love the rating system - and your ability to recall and articulate the frustrating points of some days. Like Jill, I hope your day is an "A" today!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home