THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Perks

We are house training JAC.  I am hoping and praying he is a faster learner than my dog.  It took almost a year to train her.  We are spending hours reading the "Once Upon a Potty" book and waiting.  To help the process I purchased a 41 ounce bag of Skittles.  That is over two pounds of Skittles.  I give JAC once Skittle at a time but as the supervising parent I've decided I get first dibs on all red or purple Skittles.  I'm counting it as a parenthood perk.

Speaking of perks - This goofy video of my guys playing together will perk you right up.  You can hear JAC laughing and laughing.  Please just ignore my voice.  Happy Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home