THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Yo

Yo K Ho?  This phrase is Nepali for  "What is this?"  As we drive around town I ask my driver this question over and over.  So many things about Nepal are mind boggling.  They are so new and strange and entirely without logic.  I have to ask "Yo K Ho."

Today 50 or so men danced down our busiest street wearing yellow t-shirts and bright red shorts. I had to ask, "Yo K Ho?"  My driver hesitated and with long broken pauses responded, "He dead."  I looked again and realized they were dancing a wrapped corpse across town to the cremation site.

This is Nepal.  Remind me to take more pictures.

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2012 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Take more pictures! Write more blogs! As if you have time, but hey!, if you do I encourage you to write.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home