THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Writers Block

I have a serious case of writers block.  I'm not sure what to do about it but in the mean time here are a few pictures from our Friday Adventure.  We went to an old Palace complex called Patan.  On an ordinary day this would be very interesting but I have a case of temple saturation.  I've seen enough temples to last me a life time.  Maybe next week we'll forget the historical sites and just visit the zoo.

There is one thing about Nepal's historical sites that always strikes me as funny.  You will be visiting an very old place and see motorcycles parked in the middle of the site.  Or perhaps adjacent to a temple will be loud advertisements for a school or bar.  This is typical Kathmandu.  It is some complex pairing of present and past.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home