THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Successful Day

This morning when we awoke we found JAC sleeping on the chair near our bed.  He must have sneaked in during the middle of the night and curled up on the chair.  I guess he just wanted to be near us.
I drove the car twice today and survived.   This is an accomplishment.  I've noticed even our driver prays before venturing out on the roads and he is Nepali.  In Nepal they have over 300 deities.  The driver told me that Nepalis rarely have the favor of their gods because the gods our frequently jealous of the other 300 deities.

I went to a foreign hospital for an ailment we won't discuss.  I found a great coffee shop that will put booze in your espresso and I caught a pigeon.  I found the pigeon roosting on my curtain rods and chased it with a towel.  I through a towel, hitting and stunning the bird.  While the bird recovered I wrapped it in the towel and took it outside.  This is all and ordinary day in Nepal.  The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home