THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

When?

When will I get back to serious writing?  I don't really know.  I'm taking a serious writing break for two reasons.  First, I'm taking Nepali class and it falls smack in the middle of my prime writing hours.  Secondly, I've been spending my free time applying for part time jobs.  I still don't have a job so maybe I'll just stick with recreational writing.  Oh - I just thought of another reason I have not been writing.  I am suffering from the holiday blues.  Luckily my awesome friend Jenn sent me a package of Holiday joy just in time.  I really wish I could UPS that girl to Nepal!

Back to my Holiday blues - Its hard to get into the mood to celebrate without your friends and family around.  Once I let a little bit of Grinch in it took over and for weeks my heart has been extra small.  Today I woke up and things just felt a little better.  I had a really good parenting day.  JAC and I really got along well all day.  Last night I heard from my good friend Becca and my husband surprised me with tickets to a holiday concert tonight.  I started making Christmas candy and JAC and I have been doing Christmas craft projects.  Today traffic even seemed a bit better and I think Christmas might come to Kathmandu after all.  Happy Holidays Friends!  Maybe tomorrow I'll finally write about riding and elephant in search of a tiger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home