THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Birthday JAC!



JAC turned three today.  Oh my heart!  He woke up so excited and spent the morning racing around the house screaming.  "My Birthday! I get presents and I get cake and I make cookies."  He was practically dancing all morning.  I loved seeing him so happy.

Jess stayed home from work and helped put together a little party.  A few friends came over and we decorated cookies, ate cake and opened presents.  JAC opened each gift and would shout, "I love it."  He was exhausted by nap time but I caught him playing with his new toys on his bed instead of sleeping.  Later we took him out for pizza and he fell asleep without even eating his dinner.

I know every mother says things like this but, "He seems so different from average three year old."  He seems smarter, more thoughtful, more confident and capable.  I think he could be turning five today or maybe eight.  He frustrates me and challenges me but mainly I'm crazy about this kid.  I am so happy to spend the day celebrating JAC. He is a complicated creature and I would have it no other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home